Our friendly staff of Pet Care Specialists caters to pets’ individual needs. We understand pet behavior and we always check health for your pet before sitting. So we determine the best spot for your pet to stay safe and quiet. The safety & well-being of pets is our top priority. Our kennel and cattery and secured, by the use of camera in the cattery, and because the family of one our vet stay in the kennel all the time. And for any health matter, our specialist will be able to manage that the sooner as possible. Especially we can look after birds, rabbits, ferrets, turtles and more!
Our kennel: clean environment that gives you peace of mind and provides your dog a cozy home away from noise and pollution.
And especially we can look after birds, rabbits, ferrets, turtles and more!
What is demodex ?
The demodex is a cutaneous parasitosis of the dog. It can occur when something changes toward the skin. Numerous dogs develop these disease when just arrived in Vietnam.
The dog shows major skin injuries, with intense scratching. Bacterial over infections can lead to massive loss of condition.
You shouldn’t bath for your dog when they are too young. Appropriate grooming remains the best way to prevent, especially when the climate changes. When your dog shows signs of Demodex disease you should take them to our clinic to determine the correct and timely treatment. Our clinics now have the equipment and the best approach to cure your dog.
Obesity can induce many severe diseases on your pets. Diabetes, pancreatitis, heart hailure, joint disanility are some of those lethal diseases that can occur. All of that will make the life of your dog shorter and uncomfortable.
Hormonal diseases can explain an abnormal gain of weight. But most of the time, lack of exercise and unbalanced food are the real cause of obesity. We have everything at the clinic to test your animal. And please talk to your veterinarian about a good reduced-calorie food and exercise plan that will specifically benefit your pet’s age, weight and breed, and you will be on your way to getting your pet on the road to recovery before it is too late.
New Facebook Group
New facebook groups have been created, and yet animated by a community of animal lovers. We invite you to join them, and help also help them the best you can!
- Hanoi Pet Lovers is a expat groups, made to make the life of your pet easier in HaNoi. Many tips are shared, meeting and events are scheduled, and you can also find wonderful animals to adopt on it.
- The members of Hanoi Pet Rescue, the famous charity for animals of HaNoi, take part of many events, and always need people to foster animals or definitively adopt them. Take a regular look on their Facebook, they always need you!
- The Phu Quoc Isalnd dogs are the only native and official breed of dog in VietNam. The breeders of HaNoi are very active, very professional and involved in animal welfare. Visit them on facebook, to take a look and their wonderful abilities, and maybe to fall in love with those wonderful dogs.
- We also follow many other fb groups of breeders, charities, NGO and animal lovers. Ask us if you are interested; we can especially help you to communicate with breeders or petshops.
Hot weather? Do you know the best way to protect your pet?
Pets are more sensible to the heat than us. It is important to consider your dog’s comfort and safety at all times. Here are a few tips for protecting your dog in the sunny weather :
- Never, ever leave your dog in the car, even if it’s just for a few minutes. Always provide plenty of fresh water and leave out a few bottles in case one gets tipped over.
- Feed more wet and canned food to help increase hydration. Turn on the hoses or sprinkler to cool them down if they like being outdoors or you can also fill a children’s small plastic wading pool with water and encourage your pet to sit or lie in it to cool off.
- Make sure your dog has access to shade when outside;
- Take walks during the cooler hours of the day;
- When walking, try to stay off of hot surfaces (like asphalt) because it can burn your dog’s paws;
- Let the air conditioner open when you leave your house
- Consider clipping or shaving dogs with long coats, regarding the advice of your vet