Important notes for pets staying at ASVELIS Veterinary Kennel Centre
- Every dog and cat before entering into the kennel need to get deworming and prevention for fleas and ticks (the last treatment should not have been done more than 30 days ago)
- If the dog & cat stays more than a month, our vet in the kennel will give deworming and prevention fleas and ticks and it will be included in the bill
- We offer 10 % discount if your pet stays more than one month in our kennel
- As for dogs, we strongly recommend that the kennel cough vaccine need to be injected before coming to the Kennel also. As this kind of cough is very serious, for more information, please kindly contact us for further detailed.
- Last but not least, your dog/cat need to be updated vaccine on time. As for the dog/cat that has been vaccindated, please check the schedule for booster annually. As for the dog/cat that has not been vaccined before, it is necessary to inject vaccine for him/her 01 week before check-in date at our kennel.